Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (House Music Edition)!!!



Click here to listen to this House Music DOPENESS!

What’s up fam! Welcome to another special edition of Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH! I present to you the Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (House Music Edition)! I played 2 hours of House, Deep House , Dance , and Hip House music tonight so all of my House headz ENJOY!!!

I appreciate all of the love and support that you give me whenever I take a break from the usual Hip Hop and Soul music format of Vinyl Vybz and venture into different music territory. And tonight was no different! Thank you to everyone that showed me love with your retweets, comments, and “likes”. It NEVER goes unnoticed. My apologies if I didn’t show you love back by giving you a shout out during the show but I’ll be sure to get you next show… PROMISE!

In the meantime feel free to post this show on your blog, facebook page, tweet it, etc. It’s ALL LOVE! Remember, I’m on the air EVERY Tuesday from 6-8pm CST on the award winning www.playvybz.com. 1nce again thank you for your continued support & love. It means A LOT to me! Enjoy the rest of your week!

BLESS

DJ HasH aka Da Corned Beef Kid (of the Temporary Residents)


***PLAYLIST***

DJ HasH- Vinyl Vybz Intro

Buscrates 16 Bit Ensemble- Vinyl Vybz Intro

Aly-Us- Follow Me (Club Mix)

Erro- Don’t Change For Me (Joey Negro Remix)

Intermission- Lil Louis “French Kiss”

Larry Heard aka Mr. Fingers- Can You Feel It (Vocal Mix)

Steve Silk Hurley- Jack Your Body (Club Mix)

Cajmere- Percolator

Hardrive- Deep Inside

Ralphi Rosario- You Used To Hold Me

the bucketheads- The Bomb! (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind) *Radio Edit*

Intermission- Fingers, Inc. “Mystery of Love”

Mr. Lee- Get Busy (Radio Mix)

Fast Eddie- Clap Your Hands

Queen Latifah- Come Into My House

Jungle Brothers- I’ll House You

Intermission- Nice & Smooth “Old to the New” (chopped, looped, & scratches by DJ HasH)

Third World- Now That We Found Love

Heavy D & The Boyz- Now That We Found Love

Soho- Hot Music

K-Os- Superstarr Pt. Zero

Intermission- Trackheads “Our Music” *Jazzy Jeff In The House*

Crystal Waters- Gypsy Woman (She’s Homeless)

Black Box- Everybody Everybody ft. Martha Wash

Viktor Duplaix- Reality Mix *Jazzy Jeff In The House*

Blaze- I Found Love (Fanatix Mix) *Jazzy Jeff In The House*

Soul Fusion ft. Vee- I Got Rhythm (Kenny Dope Mix) *Jazzy Jeff In The House*

Intermission- T.I. “Why You Wanna” (instrumental)

Status IV- YOU AIN’T REALLY DOWN

First Choice- Let No Man Put Asunder

Stardust- Music Sounds Better With You

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics