Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (03-01-11) show! 2 hours of Hip Hop and Soul DOPENESS!!!



Click here to listen to the DOPENESS!

What’s up fam! Thank you for checking out the show last night. I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I enjoyed putting it together. I mixed up a variety of sounds that I’m confident will appeal to different kinds of music heads. I played a mixture of Soul music , independent , mainstream, & Golden Era Hip Hop. I even kicked the show off with some INCREDIBLE Spoken Word joints. If you missed the show last night, NO WORRIES! Just click on the link right above this paragraph and check out the DOPENESS!!!

Be sure to tune in next week where I’ll be doing yet ANOTHER new theme. I’m REALLY excited about it. I’m going to keep it on the low for now but I’ll give you a hint and say that I’ll be flexin' my Chicago roots to the FULLEST! And although it’s a different genre next week this is STILL Vinyl Vybz so you know I’ll find a way to incorporate Hip Hop into the show like I always do. ;)

Thank you everyone for trusting me and having my back whenever I decide to take a break from the usual Hip Hop / Soul format of Vinyl Vybz and do different themes. You all ride with me 100% on these musical journeys. THAT’S LOVE!!! Also peace and love to the award winning PlayVybz Radio who allows me EVERY week to spread my wings as a DJ and let my love for all music be displayed for the world to hear. In other words I get to be a DJ on PlayVybz and not a ROBOT!!!

See you on Tuesday (03-08-11) from 6-8pm CST on www.playvybz.com! Tell a friend to tell a friend to tell a friend! lol

BLESS

DJ HasH aka CrateDiggaHasH AKA Da Corned Beef Kid! (of The Temporary Residents)

***PLAYLIST***

BusCrates 16 Bit Ensemble – Vinyl Vybz Intro

Stalley – TinLizyFordToARollsRoyceBoy

Jill Scott- Watching Me

4Hero featuring Ursula Rucker- Loveless

Intermission- Starchild “The Cowboy”

Lyrickal – 2Bad

Stacy Epps – Deep

Georgia Anne Muldrow – Because

Deborah Jordan- Home featuring Replife

The Foreign Exchange- Make Me A Fool ft. Jesse Boykins III & Median

John Legend & The Roots – Shine (Tensei Remix)

Intermission – Dokk Savage and Natural High BMI “Mystic”

Tung Twista – Hokus Pokus

Twista- Overnight Celebrity

The Jaz- The Originators ft. Jay-Z

Jay-Z- Jigga What, Jigga Who (Originator 99) ft. Big Jaz

K.M.D- Peach fuzz

Madvillian – Rhine Stone Cowboy

Intermission- Nice & Smooth “ Old to the New” (chopped, looped, & scratches by DJ HasH)

H.I.S.D (Hueston Independent Spit District) – Rockin aka Space UP!

L.L. Cool J – Mama Said Knock You Out

Intermission- Tall Black Guy “Stay With Me (Lady Of My Life)”

Brown Audio- Hello Morning

Rita J- The Address

Polyrhythm Addicts- Thoughts Of You

The GTW- Half-Way Freaks

Vice Verse- Tymeless

The Primeridian ft. Decay- Be Ever Wonderful

Intermission- Full Crate “Cut the Barb”

Black A.G- NO TYPA DRUG DEALA

Prime Minister Pete Nice & Daddy Rich- Rap Prime Minister & Daddy Rich

Freshco & Miz- We Don’t Play

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics