Thursday, April 8, 2010

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (04-06-10) show ! Listen to the DOPENESS! ENJOY!!!


Thank you for listening to the show this past Tuesday. I’m blessed to be able to play incredible 80’s, 90’s, and current Hip Hop, as well as, soul music that some DJs on commercial radio can’t play, won’t play, or they’re not familiar with you feel me! :) I appreciate the love and support! BECAUSE of that love and support, I’m able to bring you 2 hours of DOPENESS every week and for that I’m forever grateful. Next week, www.playvybz.com will be re-airing a previous Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH show, BUT don’t even sweat that! Nothing at all changes. It’s STILL going to be an AMAZING show! And I’ll still be live in the chatroom to chop it up with you and the rest of the Vinyl Vybz listeners. Believe that!!!

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (2009 Edition) will be re-airing. My fam that were unable to listen to the show when it first aired, were unable to hear the podcast due to the fact that it’s not available on my blog (due to reasons beyond my control). But I had A LOT of fun putting the show together and it turned out to be an incredible show! I played 2 hours of music that was released in 2009 only from the likes of Georgia Anne Muldrow, Slum Village (RIP Baatin), DJ Spinna, Dela ft. Large Professor & Meemee Nelzy, Souls of Mischief, Tiye Phoenix, Leon Rogers, Doom, Skyzoo, Eric Roberson & Skillz just to name a few. Plus the Old to the New featuring Tanya Morgan was SICK!!! So tune in on Tuesday from 6-8pm CST on the award winning www.playvybz.com! You won’t be disappointed!!!

Be on the lookout for another Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH “theme show”. I’m not going to say too much now because it’s still in its infancy stage but I’m coming with a Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (Stop the Violence Edition) which should hopefully air this month. I’ve been thinking about doing a “Stop the Violence” show for a while now but due to the recent “50 Hours of Violence” that unfortunately took place in my city of Chicago, I felt that it’s better a time than any to do this show. Media is calling this the “50 Hours of Violence” because 40 people were shot in 2 days! It’s a very sad situation. So of course I’ll be playing the usual suspects like “Self Destruction” but you know how I do. I’ll be playing some slept on joints and classics that you haven’t heard in MINUTE. Peace and blessings to Tony Rone, holding me down in ATL, for giving me the idea initially for a “Stop The Violence” show and a shout to Lorenzo for co-signing the idea. I appreciate the love and feedback family.

To hold you over until next week, click on the link at the end of the playlist to listen to the 04/06/10 show. Feel free to spread the word and share too! That would make me a VERY happy DJ. :) As always, I’ll see you again on Tuesday from 6-8pm CST on www.playvybz.com for 2 hours of more DOPENESS!

PEACE!!!

DJ HasH (Temporary Residents) aka the Corned-Beef Kid



DJ HasH- Vinyl Vybz Intro

Nine- Ova Confident

Company Flow- Fire In Which You Burn ft. The Brewin & J-Treds

Channel Live- Mad Izm ft. KRS-One

Intermission- Apollo 100 “Mad Mountain King (Hall of the Mountain King)”

Ob.Ok.?!!- C-4

Common- Real People

Reflection Eternal- Just Begun ft. Jay Electronica, J.Cole, & Mos Def

A Tribe Called Quest- Word Play

Stezo- Bop Ya Headz ft. Jim Slice

Lupe Fiasco- Paris, Tokyo (Remix) ft. Pharrell, Q-Tip, & Sarah Green

Intermission- Nice & Smooth “Old to the New” (chopped, looped, & scratched by DJ HasH)

Top Quality- Magnum Opus (Roland MV pad manipulation ,in the beginning, by DJ HasH)

BOSS- DEEPER

Intermission- Biz Markie “This Is Something For The Radio (chopped, looped, & scratched by DJ HasH)”

Public Enemy- Public Enemy No.1

Doug E. Fresh and the Get Fresh Crew- Keep Risin’ To the Top

Biz Markie- Just A Friend

Downtown Science- Room To Breathe

Intermission- Clipse “I’m Good” (instrumental)

Median- Visionary

Ilwil- From Love

Wale- Goodbye ft Jean Grae & 9th Wonder

Omega Red & J-Fury- Directions

SB- Travelin’

Finale & Spier 1200- The Ring ft. Jazz, Wordsworth, & Invincible

Intermission- Marvin Gaye “After The Dance” (instrumental)

Raphael Saadiq- Get Involved ft. Q-Tip

Musiq Soulchild- Realove

Janet Jackson- Got Til It’s Gone ft. Q-Tip (Ummah Jay Dee Revenge Mix)

Adriana Evans- Seein’ Is Believing


Click here to listen to the DOPENESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics