Thursday, January 28, 2010

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH ft. a Teddy Pendergrass (RIP) Tribute! Listen NOW and enjoy!!!



What’s up! Thank you for listening to the show this past Tuesday! I know it’s not possible for EVERYONE to be available at the time I’m on the air. But for those that are able to, I REALLY appreciate it! Tuning in at the time that I’m on the air is crucial to the success of Vinyl Vybz so your support means the world to me. As always, here’s the podcast of the show for those that missed the show or just want to hear the DOPENESS again! *please feel free to share* :)

Be sure to tune in next week as I present the FIRST in a collection of shows that I’ll be doing periodically throughout the year where I’ll be showcasing producers in a head to head battle to the DEATH!(lol) Just playing. Seriously, I’ll be doing VS shows where I’ll be giving props to two producers by playing their music exclusively for 2 hours. Next show will be a Pete Rock VS. DJ Premier showcase where I’ll be playing nothing but music produced by those two legends. I’ll be playing some well known classics, slept on gems, AND some songs that you may not be familiar with but are just as DOPE! It goes down Tuesday from 6pm-8pm CST on the award winning www.playvybz.com! You don’t want to miss it. It’s going to be an incredible show! I PROMISE!!!

Peace and love

DJ HasH- Vinyl Vybz Intro

The Large Professor- The LP

A Tribe Called Quest- Clap Your Hands

Busta Rhymes- Still Shining

Intermission- AppleJac “The New Whistle Bump”

LL Cool J- Can’t Explain It

Jean Grae- Love Song

Othello- Silhouette ft. Dminor

SB- I’m Looking For A Clair Huxtable

Intermission- Diamond D “Freestyle (Yo, That’s That Sh…)” (instrumental)

Panacea- Spirit Bomb (Neosonic Super Saiyan Remix) ft. Green of the 5ive One, Nova, & Deus

LMNO & Kev Brown- We Got This ft. Oh No

Skillz- 2009 Rap Up

Substantial- My Favorite Things ft. Steph

***(Old to the New) Teddy Pendergrass(RIP)Tribute***


Intermission- Nice & Smooth “Old to the New” (scratched, chopped, & looped) by DJ HasH

Teddy Pendergrass- Close The Door

The B.U.M.S (Brothas Unda Madness)- Elevation (Free My Mind)

Teddy Pendergrass- Love TKO

Ahmad- Back in the Day (Remix)

Teddy Pendergrass- Can’t We Try?

Ghostface Killah- Camay ft. Raekwon & Cappadonna

Teddy Pendergrass- You’re My Latest, My Greatest Inspiration

Do or Die- Higher ft. Kanye West

Intermission- J-Zone “Freak!”

J-Dilla- The $

Black Milk and Bishop Lamont- Goatit ft. Phat Kat & Elzhi

Elzhi- Deep

Slum Village- Dope Man

Intermission- Sweetback “Sensations”

Dezaray Dawn- Can’t Look Down

Iman Williams & BusCrates – Ordinary Love

Eric Roberson- Newness

King Dream Chorus & Holiday Crew- King Holiday


Click here to listen to the DOPENESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics