Wednesday, September 24, 2014

CrateDiggaHasH presents Soundtracked: Rockin' the Runway


Click here to listen!


This is the third edition of Soundtracked, where Nikia (Founder and Editor of ChiTown Fashionista) picks the theme and I provide the sounds. We’re determined to soundtrack every facet of your life!

In honor of Fashion Week, I curated a playlist that’s perfect for the runway. Now I’ll be the 1st to admit that I’m no expert when it comes to fashion. However, I’ve come across enough fashion shows to get a vibe as to what’s being played. Out of all the genres of music that designers tend to choose for their runway shows, it was the house, EDM, and soul music that drew me in the most. This mix is a reflection of that. It was designed to transport your mind to the front row of your favorite fashion show. But most importantly, it’s meant to be the soundtrack for whatever moment in your life that you see fit. So enjoy!

Please be sure to also check out www.chitownfashionista.com (a DOPE fashion blog that focuses on retail, emerging designers and indie boutiques).

Peace

DJ HasH aka Da Corned Beef Kid (of The Temporary Residents) *Chicago / London*  

*** PLAYLIST ***

Mr. Fingers- On My Way

Applejac- Lalah Hathaway “Tragic Inevitability” (Applejac’s End Of The Road re-rub)

ISoul8- A Silent Force ft. Kaidi Tatham

Jimpster- I Want It

Deyampert- I Want You To Know Me ft. Desney Bailey

Dubble D- Squelch

Skream ft. Kelis- Copy Cat

Disclosure- White Noise ft. AlunaGeorge

The New Sins- Lights Down

Dezaray Dawn- Rain

Mikos Da Gawd- Love

Feist- One Evening (Frequal Remix)

Samantha James- Right Now

Stolen Identity- Hey (Omganic Mix)

Sivey- Pillow Talk

Muhsinah- How Great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics