Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (Ladies 1st Edition) Volume III


Click here to listen to this Ladies 1st DOPENESS!

I present to you Volume 3 of my Ladies 1st series. That’s where I dedicate my entire show to female artists only. The 1st Volume was dedicated to female MCs only. The 2nd Volume continued to salute female MCs but at the end of the show I played 4 soulful bangas by female artists as well. SO for the 3rd Volume I wanted to continue where I left off by playing more Soul music. As a matter of fact, I dedicated this entire show to female soul singers. So sit back and enjoy 2 hours of INCREDIBLE music that’s not only deep but full of emotion, heart and meaning from AMAZING female artists!

Bless

DJ HasH aka Da Corned Beef Kid (of The Temporary Residents) *London / Chicago*


*** PLAYLIST ***

BusCrates 16 Bit Ensemble- Vinyl Vybz Intro

Amel Larrieux- Get Up

Sy Smith- B-Side Love Affair

Adriana Evans- Reality

Intermission- Jill Scot “Crown Royal” (Simon S Remix) *chopped & looped by DJ HasH*

Jill Scott- Crown Royal (Simon S Remix)

Brittany Bosco- City of Nowhere

Karina Nistal- You Should Know

Dezaray Dawn- B-tween-the-Lines

Deborah Jordan- What You See

Georgia Anne Muldrow- Break You Down

Intermission- Bus Stop Lullaby (The Waiting) Slimkat78 Remix (ft. Iman Williams)

Yolanda Johnson- Get 2 Know U

Teisha Marie- Inner Truth

Joy Jones- Promised Land

Ayah- In My Lifetime

Stacy Epps- Deep

Muhsinah- Discovery

Intermission- Simon S “J-Dillalude”

Cibo Matto- Sugar Water

Me’Shell NdegeOcello- Dred Loc

King- The Story

Applejac- Lalah Hathaway “Tragic Inevitability” (Applejac’s End Of The Road re-rub)

Michelle Amador- Higher

Erykah Badu- Honey (Guy Robin & DJ Leo House RMX) *Sticky & Soulful Mix*

Intermission- Nice & Smooth “Old to the New”

*chops, loops, juggles, & scratches by DJ HasH*

Mary J. Blige- My Life

Kissey Asplund- Caos

Intermission- Adam Rock “It’s Easy”

Kim Burrell- Open Up The Door

Yolanda Adams- You Know That I Know

Mary Mary- Walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics