Friday, September 12, 2014

CrateDiggaHasH presents Soundtracked: Roadtrippin'


Click here to listen!


In collaboration with www.chitownfashionista.com, welcome to the second edition of Soundtracked! Nikia (Founder and Editor of ChiTown Fashionista) picks the themes and I dig in my crates to provide the soundtrack. We’re determined to soundtrack every facet of your life! The theme for this mix is road trips. I selected music that literally talks about traveling or that I envisioned being played on a road trip (no matter how long or short). When I hear this music it puts me in the mood to travel. But as before, don’t let my vision for this mix restrict you. Feel free to enjoy this music any way you like!

Please be sure to also check out www.chitownfashionista.com (a DOPE fashion blog that focuses on retail, emerging designers and indie boutiques).

PEACE

DJ HasH aka Da Corned Beef Kid (of The Temporary Residents) *Chicago / London*


***PLAYLIST ***

Pet Shop Boys- West End Girls

Imagination- Just An Illusion

Wham!- Everything She Wants (Remix)

Madonna- Holiday

Joe Jackson- Steppin’ Out

Dirty Vegas- Days Go By

Daft Punk- Around the World

Deadmau5 & Kaskade- I Remember

Justin Timberlake- Let’s Take A Ride

Stacey Epps- Deep

Tall Black Guy- From Home To Work, And Back…

Rainy Milo- ‘Bout You (Tall Black Guy Remix)

Extra Medium- Know Thy Self ft. Miles Bonny & John Robinson

Lupe Fiasco- Paris, Tokyo

Slakah the Beatchild- Enjoy Ya Self

Fly-Nice- V.I.P (instrumental) *produced by Ned Flanders aka Mr. Grinch

Jelani Lateef and Joe Tyse– Directions

DJ Honda- Travellin’ Man ft. Mos Def

Dwele- Travelin’ Girl

Jeff Phelps- Wrong Space, Wrong Time

Stray- Not a Breakup Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics