Monday, July 8, 2013

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (07-08-2013)


Click here to listen to the DOPENESS!

Picking up where I left off from the last podcast, this selection of music is pure dopeness for the summer.  I mixed a selection of incredible Soul, Jazz, House, Electronic, Hip Hop and Broken Beat that I envisioned being played on a hot summer day.

Thank you for listening and sharing.

Enjoy!

DJ HasH aka Da Corned Beef Kid (of The Temporary Residents) *Chicago / London*


*** PLAYLIST ***

BusCrates 16 Bit Ensemble- Vinyl Vybz Intro

Patrice Rushen- Number One (Instrumental)

Elements Of Life- You Came Into My Life (Louie Vega Roots NYC Mix)

Blaze- I Found Love (Fanatix Mix)

Disclosure- Latch ft. Sam Smith

Jimpster- I Want It

Shokazulu- Hips Don’t Fail Me Now

Tall Black Guy- From Home To Work And Back

Dezaray Dawn- Don’t You Dare

Karina Nistal- Rumors

Mr. Fingers- What About This Love?

Positive Flow- Do What I Do ft. Omar

Saturn’s Children- From The Heart

Numbe:ra- There I Go ft. Frank Nitt

Malice & Mario Sweet- Love and Friendship

Iman Williams- Get Up X Illa J Swagger Cover

Dr. Who Dat?- Memories

Extra Medium- Tonight ft. Zaki Ibrahim

Extra Medium- Eyes of Dreams (Instrumental)

Intermission- Adam Rock “It’s Easy”

Slum Village- Fall In Love (Old to the New)

Jaylib- The Official (Old to the New)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics