Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (Ladies 1st Edition) Vol. IV


                                                           Picture courtesy of Meridians

Click here to listen to this Ladies 1st DOPENESS!

Volume 1 of my Ladies 1st edition was dedicated to female MC's. Volume II featured a majority of Hip Hop music from female MC's and ended with Soul music from female artists. Volume III featured Soul music only. For this show I wanted to come full circle, back to where I started. Volume IV features Hip Hop only from female artists that's guaranteed DOPE.

I also would like to mention that this show represents a very special milestone for me. This is my 100th Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH show! Thank you for motivating and supporting me throughout the years. I wouldn't have made it this far without your love and support. I'm truly blessed!

Peace and love

DJ HasH aka Da Corned Beef Kid (of The Temporary Residents) *London / Chicago*


*** PLAYLIST ***

BusCrates 16 Bit Ensemble- Vinyl Vybz Intro

Queen Latifah- Wrath Of My Madness (Soulshock Remix)

Body and Soul- Hi-Powered

Roxanne Shante- Live On Stage (Hip Hop Version)

Intermission- The Pharcyde "She Said (Jay Dee Remix)" *instrumental*

Apani B. Fly- Narcotic

MC Lyte, Bahamadia, Nonchalant & Yo Yo- Keep On Pushin'

Shortie No Mass- Like This

StaHHr- Unbreakable

Trinity- Chicago Summer ft. Griffen

Boog Brown & Apollo Brown- Friction ft. Miz Korona & Invincible

Rapsody- In The Drums ft. Heather Victoria

Heather B- Live MC

Intermission- Nice & Smooth "Old to the New" (chopped, looped & scratches by DJ HasH)

Trinity- How I Feel

Jean Grae & 9th Wonder- The Time Is Now ft. Phonte

Intermission- Grand Puba- I Like It ( I Wanna Be Where You Are) *instrumental*

Oaktown's 357- Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

J.J Fad- Supersonic

Silk Tymes Leather- Do Your Dance (Work It Out) (12" Mix)

Intermission- Adam Rock "It's Easy"

Sa-Roc- Lifting The Veil

Tiff the Gift- Dawson's Creek

Rita J- Inspiration

Patra featuring Yo-Yo- Romantic Call (St. Classy Mix)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics