Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (04-03-2012)


*photo courtesy of Vokaris*


Click here to listen to the DOPENESS!

April is one of my favorite months of the year? Why? Because springtime is in full gear. I love how the beautiful weather presents more opportunities to fellowship outdoors. Not only that, but April is the month that I was born which is truly a blessing in itself for me. It’s the good life indeed!

I wanted to give MY representation of the “good life” with this show. So I featured a lot of feel good music that I can envision people blasting outdoors, as well as, music with a message, purpose, & meaning. In other cases I just played some straight up dope Hip Hop that will transport you back to the golden era.

So enjoy and thank you for your continued love and support!

“Let me take you to a place I know you want to go…”

DJ HasH aka Da Corned Beef Kid (of The Temporary Residents) *London / Chicago*


*** PLAYLIST ***

BusCrates 16 Bit Ensemble- Vinyl Vybz Intro

Inner City- Good Life (Edit)

Black Box- Everybody Everybody

Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam- I Wonder If I Take You Home

Intermission- Full Crate “Cut The Barb”

Erik Rico- My Prayer

Deborah Jordan- See The Light

Dezaray Dawn- B-tween-the-Lines

Robert Glasper ft. KING- More 6/8th’s Love (TBGRemix)

K15 & LP- Little Love

Stray- Not a Breakup Song (Album Version)

Erykah Badu- Honey (Guy Robin & DJ Leo House RMX) * Sticky & Soulful Mix *

Intermission- Nice & Smooth “Old to the New” (chopped, looped, & scratches by DJ HasH)

Extra Prolific- First Sermon

Eric B. & Rakim- Paid in Full

Intermission- Common “Come Close” ft Mary J. Blige (Nicolay Remix Instrumental)

Dtmd- You

Karina Nistal- Daydreaming ft. Prima Black and Mic Skills

The Paragons of Goodness- B. Lowe On Jazz ft. B. Lowe

Abstract Rude + Tribe Unique- A Coat of Paint (Finale)

Robert Glasper Experiment- Black Radio ft. Yasiin Bey

Bahamadia- Pep Talk

Intermission- Rasheeda “Time Travel”

Ultrabeast + Headkrack- Like You

Convinced- YouPhoria ft. Brooke Taylor

StaHHr- Hold On

DOOMSTARKS (DOOM & Ghostface Killah)- Victory Laps (Madvillianz Remix)

Sean Ace- Blush

Childish Gambino- Outside

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics