Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH ft. A Whitney Houston Tribute


Please click here to listen.

Peace and Blessings

On this edition of Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH I played a mixture of Jazz, Soul and Hip Hop for the 1st half of the show. I dedicated the remainder of the show to Whitney Houston, a legend with an angelic voice that we lost far too soon at the young age of 48.

I wanted to do my part as a DJ AND fan to honor Whitney Houston the best way I know how, by playing her CLASSICS. And she had A LOT of classics. Too many in fact for one show. So I played some of my favorites which I hope are some of yours as well.

Rest in peace Whitney Houston and thank you for all of the years that you’ve blessed us with your God given talent.

Bless

DJ HasH aka Da Corned Beef Kid (of The Temporary Residents) *London / Chicago*


*** PLAYLIST ***

BusCrates 16 Bit Ensemble- Vinyl Vybz Intro

Kool and the Gang- Summer Madness (Longer Mix With Vocals Remixed by Roy Ayers)

4hero Present Brazilika- Azymuth “Morning”

Nuyorican Soul- You Can Do It (Baby) ft. George Benson

Intermission- K-Def “Sparkle”

Dwele- Poppa Yo (Intro)

Bahamadia- Beautiful Things ft. Dwele

Deborah Jordan- What You See

Robert Glasper ft. KING- More 6/8th’s Love (TBGRemix)

Intermission- Nice & Smooth “Old to the New” (chopped, looped & scratches by DJ HasH)

Marvin Gaye- I Want You

Tanya Morgan- Want U To Want Me

Intermission- Slum Village “La La” ft. DJ Dez (instrumental)

*** Whitney Houston Tribute ***

I’m Every Woman (The Bodyguard: Original Soundtrack Album)

I Wanna Dance With Somebody

I’m Your Baby Tonight

Heartbreak Hotel ft. Faith Evans and Kelly Price

Dear John Letter

One Of Those Days

For The Love Of You

You Give Good Love

All The Man That I Need

Saving All My Love For You

I Have Nothing (The Bodyguard: Original Soundtrack Album)

Greatest Love Of All

I Will Always Love You (The Bodyguard: Original Soundtrack Album)

The Star Spangled Banner ft. The Florida Orchestra

Intermission- Adam Rock “It’s Easy”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics