Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (Dancehall/Reggae Edition)


Click here to listen to the DOPENESS!

Peace and blessings! Welcome to a special Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH. If you're a fan of Dancehall & Reggae music than you're in for a treat! I played 2 hours of DOPE Dancehall & Reggae music that you haven't heard in a minute! TRUST. I also played a few Hip Hop songs that sampled from or were heavily influenced by Dancehall & Reggae records. So be sure to check for that. DOPENESS guaranteed!

Thank you for tuning in to Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH on Tuesdays (6-8pm CST) on www.playvybz.com. Also, thank you for listening to and sharing this podcast as well. I appreciate how you hold me down each time I switch up the format of Vinyl Vybz. I love showing my admiration & appreciation for ALL genres of music and to have you ride with me each time I display that means alot to me!

Bless

DJ HasH aka Da Corned Beef Kid (of the Temporary Residents)


*** PLAYLIST ***

DJ HasH- Vinyl Vybz Intro

BusCrates 16 Bit Ensemble- Vinyl Vybz Intro

Vicious- Nika

Beenie Man ft. Janet- Feel It Boy

Sean Paul- I'm Still In Love With You

Intermission- Eulorhythmics "Good Life"

Mad Cobra- Flex

Shabba Ranks- Let's Get It On

Patra- Worker Man (Remix)

Dawn Penn- You Don't Love Me (No, No, No)

Intermission- Nice & Smooth "Old to the New" (chopped, looped, & scratches by DJ HasH)

Sister Nancy- Bam Bam

Main Source- Just Hangin' Out

Yami Bolo- When A Man's In Love

Mad Lion- Take It Easy

Yellowman- Zungguzungguguzungguzeng

Nice & Smooth- Nice & Smooth

Intermission- Channel Live "Reprogram" (instrumental)

Super Cat- Dolly My Baby (Remix) ft. Mary J. Blige, 3rd Eye, Puff Daddy & The Notorious B.I.G

Super Cat- Ghetto Red Hot (Hip Hop Remix)

Ini Kamoze- Here Comes The Hot Stepper

Chubb Rock- I'm Too Much

DMX, Sean Paul & Mr. Vegas- Top Shotter

Intermission- DJ Quik "Quik'z Groove II"

Musical Youth- Pass The Dutchie

Frighty & Colonel Mite- Life (Is What You Make It)

Junior Reid- One Blood

Chaka Demus & Pliers- Murder She Wrote

Bob Marley- Jamming

*** Bonus Song ***

Bob Marley- No Woman, No Cry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics