Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (Hieroglyphics & Stevie Wonder)


Click here to listen to the DOPENESS!

What’s up fam! I got a new Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH show here for your listening enjoyment that I’m excited about. For this show I played some Golden Era West Coast and East Coast music that I’m sure will have you reminiscing and thinking about the good ole days when life seemed more simple. I also showcased one of my favorite Hip Hop crews, the Hieroglyphics. And for the last half of the show I did a tribute to Stevie Wonder who celebrated his 61st birthday last month on May 13th. I played a few of his classics and the Hip Hop songs that sampled from those records. DOPENESS!

For everyone that had the opportunity to listen to this show when it aired yesterday on www.playvybz.com , thank you! I also want to thank everyone who downloaded this podcast and shared it. Getting the word out about Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH is vital to me so I can’t thank you enough!

Next show I’ll be playing more of that DOPENESS that you’ve come to expect from me every week. I got some new Soul music on deck from Erro, Muhsinah , and Dezaray Dawn to name a few. I’m also playing some fresh new Hip Hop from Skyzoo, Divine Seven, and MORE! Oh, and I can’t forget about the dope Gil Scott-Heron tribute I'm cooking up too. So STAY TUNED!!!

Bless

DJ HasH (Temporary Residents) aka Da Corned Beef Kid


***PLAYLIST***

Buscrates 16 Bit Ensemble – Vinyl Vybz Intro

DJ Quik- Jus Lyke Compton

MC Ren- Same Old Sh*t

Too Short- Short But Funky

Intermission- Souls of Mischief “Make Your Mind Up” (instrumental)

Pep Love- The Fight Club

Casual- That’s How It Is

Del Tha Funkee Homosapien- Catch A Bad One

Souls Of Mischief- 93’ Til Infinity

Extra Prolific- First Sermon

Hieroglyphics- Oakland Blackouts

Intermission- Nice & Smooth “Old to the New” (chopped, looped, & scratches by DJ HasH)

Black Moon- How Many MC’s

Fresh Daily- Diamonds ft. Chris Faust

Intermission- Liquid Spirits “If You Don’t Love Me ft. Phonte / Stepney”

Stevie Wonder- Sir Duke

A Tribe Called Quest- Footprints

Stevie Wonder- Hey Love

King Sun- Undercover Lover

De La Soul- Talkin’ Bout Hey Love

Gang Starr- Love Sick

Intermission- Jamal “Keep It Real” (instrumental)

Stevie Wonder- Never Dreamed You’d Leave In Summer

Common- Retrospect For life ft. Lauryn Hill

Stevie Wonder- Love’s In Need Of Love Today

X-Clan- Ooh Baby

Busta Rhymes- One ft. Erykah Badu

Intermission- Soul Parlor “Planet Sex” ft. Replife (Dego Remix)

Womack & Womack- Baby I’m Scared Of You

GQ- Disco Nights (Rock Freak)

Stevie Wonder- All I Do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics