Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (04-26-11) ! DOPENESS GUARANTEED!!!


Click here to listen to the DOPENESS!

Peace and blessings family! Thank you for checking out Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH last night on the award winning www.playvybz.com! As always, I appreciate the love and support! I’ve been doing Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH for TWO years now and the show continues to pick up steam thanks to you all tuning in every Tuesday night as well as sharing the podcast / spreading the word when I blog about the show. THAT’S LOVE!!!

On Tuesday I’m taking a brief break from Hip Hop and doing a continuation of one of my themes. I’m doing Volume II of my “90’s Soul & R&B” special so I’m really excited about that! I’ll be playing some classics, some songs you may have slept on, and some one-hit wonders that will make you say “WOW! I remember that! That was my joint!!!” :p

It goes down on TUESDAY 6-8pm CST on www.playvybz.com which broadcasts from Brixton, London. WORD! And if you can’t get to a computer at that time, don’t forget that you can download the TUNEIN app on your phone. Add Playvybz Radio to “My Presets” and check me out on the go on your phone, in your car, or WHEREVER!

PEACE!!!

DJ HasH (of the Temporary Residents) aka Da Corned Beef Kid


*** PLAYLIST ***


BusCrates 16 Bit Ensemble- Vinyl Vybz Intro

King Geedorah- Fazers

King Geedorah- Fastlane ft. Biolante

King Geedorah- Next Levels ft. Lil’ Sci, ID 4 Winds & StaHHr

Intermission- MF Doom “Doomsday” (instrumental)

EPMD- Please Listen To My Demo

Justin Warfield- K’Sera Sera

Busta Rhymes- So Hardcore

Prince Markie Dee & The Soul Convention- Typical Reasons (Swing My Way)

HanSouL- IMAGINATION (Philly Cheesesteak Mix)

Intermission- The Large Professor “Listen (Blast OFF)”

*** Hurby Luv Bug Set ***

Kwame The Boy Genius featuring A NEW BEGINNING- The Rhythm

Dana Dane- This Be The Def Beat

Sweet Tee- On The Smooth Tip

Salt-N-Pepa- Get Up Everybody (Get Up)

Kid ‘n Play- Gittin’ Funky

Intermission- Nice & Smooth “Old to the New” (chopped, looped, & scratches by DJ HasH)

Biz Markie- Just A Friend

Biz Markie- Romeo And Juliet

Intermission- Tall Black Guy featuring vocals from Cilla K “Breath & AIR”

The Primeridian- Chi-Town’s Finest ft. Slot-A, Neak & Rashid Hadee

Jayren Mychael feat. ILL Camille- GoodVibes

Echo- Clap for Love

Terrace Martin- 2 Court ft. ILL Camille, J-Black & Kenneth Crouch

Pharoahe Monch- Still Standing ft. Jill Scott

Intermission- 4hero Present Brazilika (Azymuth “Morning”)

J*Davey- Raincheck

Karina Nistal- You Should Know

Amel Larrieux- INI

Reel People- High

2000 Black- Got Me Puzzled (Featuring Face)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics