Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (80's Pop Edition)



Click here to listen to this 80's DOPENESS!

What’s up! Welcome to a SPECIAL edition of Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH! I present to you the “Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH 80’s Pop Edition”. If you’re an 80’s baby like myself who grew up on this music or just appreciate 80’s pop music in general than you're going to LOVE this show! I played 2 hours of 80’s pop CLASSICS from the likes of Tears For Fears, Eurythmics, Peter Gabriel, Talking Heads, Pet Shop Boys, Freeez, Hall & Oates, and SO much more!!! I had A LOT of fun putting this show together but unfortunately I couldn’t fit all of the songs I wanted to play into my 2 hour slot. Soooo, if I didn’t play a song you were expecting to hear let me know and I’ll be sure to play it on future 80’s pop editions of Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH. Fa sho!

Next week is business as usual. I’ll be playing some DOPE Golden Era and new Hip Hop, as well as, some INCREDIBLE soul music! So be sure to check me out next Tuesday and EVERY Tuesday from 6-8pm CST on the award winning www.playvybz.com!

Thank you EVERYONE for listening to this show and for sharing (spreading the word). I appreciate you all SO much! And a special shout to my listeners that showed me a MASSIVE amount of love the 1st time I did an 80’s pop set and during last nights show. It’s because of you that I decided to rock the 80’s music tonight for the entire show.

Bless.

DJ HasH aka Da Corned Beef Kid (of the Temporary Residents)


***PLAYLIST***


DJ HasH- Vinyl Vybz Intro

BusCrates 16 Bit Ensemble- Vinyl Vybz Intro

Tears For Fears- Head Over Hills

Peter Gabriel- Sledgehammer

Madness- Our House

The Police- Every Breath You Take

Intermission- Dame Dash presents Paid In Full “Champions” (instrumental)

Queen- Another One Bites the Dust

Talking Heads- Burning Down The House

Yes- Owner Of A Lonely Heart

Cory Hart- Sunglasses At Night

Eurythmics- Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)

Intermission- Nice & Smooth “Old to the New” (chopped, looped, & scratches by DJ HasH)

Thomas Dolby- She Blinded Me With Science

Mobb Deep- Got It Twisted

Imagination- Just An Illusion

The Pharcyde- Illusions

Intermission- E.Classic “Wham Moment”

Pet Shop Boys- West End Girls (Single Version)

Wham- Everything She Wants

Human League- (Keep Feeling) Fascination

Madonna- Holiday

Freeez- I.O.U. (7” Version)

Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam- I Wonder If I Take You Home

Intermission- Metal Fingers “Black Snake Root”

Hall & Oates- One on One (12” Version)

The Doobie Brothers- What A Fool Believes

Joe Jackson- Steppin’ Out

Intermission- Pet Shop Boys “West End Girls” (Dub Edited Version)

Simply Red- Holding Back the Years

The Art of Noise- Moments in Love

Michael McDonald- Sweet Freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics