Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (2010 Edition) Year-End DOPENESS!!!



Click here to listen to this 2010 DOPENESS!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Welcome to the 1st Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH show of 2011! I’m excited about this year and the endless possibilities that 2011 will bring! AND I’m THANKFUL that I have you taking this musical journey with me for another year!

This is my 2nd annual “Year-End” special! I’m positive that 2011 is going to be an INCREDIBLE year! But I wanted to pay homage one last time to 2010 by playing records that were released last year for the ENTIRE show. And believe me, they were DOPE!!! So enjoy!

It’s business as usual next week. Not only will I be playing new releases, but I’m bringing back some 80’s & Golden Era Hip Hop!

Last but not least, I’ll be doing a tribute to “Lady T” Teena Marie. I’ll be playing some of her classics , as well as , some of my personal favorites. You DON’T want to miss this show! It goes down on Tuesday (1/11/11) from 6-8pm CST on www.playvybz.com. See you then. And thank you for ALL of your support!!!

PEACE!

DJ HasH aka Da Corned Beef Kid of the Temporary Residents


***PLAYLIST***

BusCrates 16 Bit Ensemble- Vinyl Vybz Intro

Thee Tom Hardy- Always in Command

RapSody- Little Things Remix ft. Thee Tom Hardy & Heather Victoria

David Banner and 9th Wonder- Silly ft. Erykah Badu

Intermission- Slakah the Beatchild “Living for the Rush”

Jay Electronica- Jazzmatazz (Guru Tribute) ft. Tone Treasure

Evidence- Think’n Bout Thinking ft. Fashawn

Chaundon- Disconnected

H.I.S.D. (Hueston Independent Spit District)- Rockin aka Space UP!

The Roots- Doin’ It Again

SB- Travelin’

Intermission- E.Classic “hollie-loot-ya”

Lewis Parker & John Robinson- International Summers

Slum Village- Scheming ft. J-Dilla, Posdnous, & Phife

DiViNe SeVeN- MY LETTER 2 U (EVERYDAY STRUGGLE)

Little Brother- Before The Night Is Over

Simeon (of The Primeridian)- Dance4ever ft. Shev Rock (Tall Black Guy Remix)

Ty- Me ft. Erik Rico

Panacea- Incubator Purgatory

Intermission- Nice & Smooth “Old to the New” (chopped, looped, & scratches by DJ HasH)

Von Pea- Boombox

Intermission- Adam Rock “It’s Easy”

The Floacist- Forever ft. Musiq Soulchild

Jose James- The Greater Good

Iman Williams- All the Way ft. Farnell Newton

Silhouette Brown- Casualties of Honey

Intermission- Freeway & Jake One “Stimulus Outro” (instrumental)

Erik Rico & Marc Mac- Destiny

Live Tropical Fish- Rubber Soul ft. Omar (Simon S. Remix)

Applejac- Lalah Hathaway “Tragic Inevitability” (Applejac’s End Of The Road re-rub)

Maddslinky- Special ft. Omar

***Bonus Song***

??? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics