Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (11-23-10)! Thanksgiving Holiday DOPENESS!!!



Click here to listen to the DOPENESS!

What’s up music heads WORLDWIDE! Welcome to another weekly edition of Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH! As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches tomorrow I’m thankful for MANY things. One is the fact that I have an outlet through www.playvybz.com to provide dope music on a weekly basis to like-minded music lovers like yourself. I’m also thankful for my listeners, supporters, EVERYONE basically who holds me down every week in any way, shape or form. I consider you fam and I’m very thankful!

This weeks show has more of what you expect from me every week. If you want a 2 hour escape from the monotony of commercial radio…I GOT YOU! Just check the playlist below to see how I got down. I played a variety of gems. NO DOUBT!

1nce again thank you for checking out this weeks Vinyl Vybz. And I hope that everyone has a GREAT Thanksgiving!

Peace and Blessings to you and yours,

DJ HasH aka Da Corned Beef Kid of The Temporary Residents


***PLAYLIST***

DJ HasH- Vinyl Vybz Intro

BusCrates 16 Bit Ensemble- Vinyl Vybz Intro

Group Home- Inna Citi Life

Mobb Deep- Survival Of The Fittest Remix (Extended Version)

Jeru The Damaja- Invasion

Intermission- Jeru The Damaja “Wrath of the Math”

Stezo- Shining Star

Artifacts- Who I Am

Camp Lo- Coolie High

Slum Village- Climax (Vol. 2.10 Version)

Ilyas & Rae Faith- Otherworldly

Intermission- ATCQ “Midnight” (instrumental)

CRS- (Lupe Fiasco, Kanye West & Pharrell)- Us Placers ft. Thom Yorke

Von Pea- New Pair ft Josie Stingray & Rapsody

Nottz- I Still Love You ft Mayer Hawthorne

Skyzoo & !llmind- #Allaboutthat

Convinced- Open Your Eyes ft. Echo & Interogator

Chaundon- Open Your Eyes ft. Carlitta Durand

Intermission- Nice & Smooth “Old to the New” (chopped, looped, & scratches by DJ HasH)

Mic Geronimo- It’s Real

Fugees- Fu-Gee-La

Intermission- Souls of Mischief “Never No More” (instrumental)

MC Eiht- Streight Up Menace

2 Live Crew- 2 Live Is What We Are…(WORD)

Spice 1- Welcome To The Ghetto

N.W.A- Something 2 Dance 2

Intermission- Common “Come Close Remix” (Closer) (instrumental)

Fertile Ground- Spiritual War (Kaidi Tatham remix)

Dwele- Timeless (Your Love) ft. Tina Marie

Coultrain- Green (Tall Black Guy Remix)

Erik Rico & Marc Mac- Destiny

DKD (Dego + Kaidi Tatham + Daz-I-Kue)- We Can Make It ft. Donnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics