Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (10-19-10)! DOPENESS OVERLOAD!!!



Click here to listen to the DOPENESS!

Welcome to another weekly dosage of DOPENESS on Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH! I had a lot of fun doing tonights show. I put the spotlight on several independent artists who make INCREDIBLE music. I also played some well known Hip Hop CLASSICS that will have you reminiscing! Can it be all so simple? On Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH the answer is a resounding... YES!!!

A BIG thank you to EACH and every one of you who show me love every week and spread the word about Vinyl Vybz. I’m peeping the mentions the show gets on blogs, the retweets, and the links to my shows that people share on facebook. It’s overwhelming to know people appreciate what I do and love the same music that I play in my headphones and on my turntables on a daily basis. I know how blessed I am to have an outlet to have people rock with me so I’m making sure I don’t take it for granted!!!

Be sure to tune in next Tuesday( 10/26/10) from 6-8pm (CST) on the award winning www.playvybz.com as I present to you a NEW theme. I’ll leave it at that for now. You’ll just have to tune in on Tuesday to see what the theme is. :p BUT, I’ll give you a hint. I was inspired to do this show based off of a line from ODB’s (RIP) infamous speech at the Grammys when he bumrushed the stage. :)

PEACE!

DJ HasH aka Da Corned Beef Kid of the Temporary Residents

***PLAYLIST***

DJ HasH- Vinyl Vybz Intro

BusCrates 16 Bit Ensemble- Vinyl Vybz Intro

Stezo- Bop Ya Headz ft Jim Slice

O.C.- Evaridae ft. Pharoahe Monch

Simeon of The Primeridian- Dance 4ever ft. Shev Rock (Tall Black Guy Remix)

Intermission- Foreign Exchange “VON SEES” / “Raw Life” (instrumentals)

Jay Are- 1 Of The Greatest

Rashid Hadee- Look My Way ft. KING

Rita J- Surrender Remix ft. Rashid Hadee

Mykill Miers- It’s Been A Long Time Coming

Sean Ace- Above The Clouds

Intermission- Shade Cobain “U Luv Me(Post-Like Syndrome)”

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony- 1st of Tha Month (DJ Premier Remix)

Da Youngsta’s- Crewz Pop

Reese T- This Is Self

Genius / Gza- Shadowboxin’ ft Method Man

Black Star- Brown Skin Lady

Main Source- Looking At The Front Door

Intermission- Erule “Listen Up” (instrumental)

Del the Funky Homosapien- The Undisputed Champs ft. Q-Tip & Pep Love

The Wascals- Class Clown

Group Therapy- East Coast / West Coast Killas ft. RBX, KRS-One, B-Real, & Nas

2Pac- Got My Mind Made Up ft. Daz, Kurupt, Method Man, & Redman

Ras Kass- Understandable Smooth

Intermission- Nice & Smooth “Old to the New” (chopped, looped, & scratches by DJ HasH)

Leaders Of The New School- What’s Next

Busta Rhymes- Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See

Intermission- Jose James “Love Conversation” (chopped & looped by DJ HasH)

Jose James- Love Conversation ft. Jordana De Lovely

Peven Everett- We Got Carried Away

Break Reform- Trust

2000 Black- forgot the steel pans

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics