Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH "90's Soul & R&B" Special!!!



Click here to listen to the SOULFUL DOPENESS!

What’s up fam! Welcome to a special edition of Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH! This time I present to you my 90’s Soul & R&B show. I’m always thinking of new and exciting themes for Vinyl Vybz to keep the show fresh and interesting. And since I got so much positive feedback on my "Vintage Soul" special highlighting 70’s Soul music, I thought it would be dope to fast forward a little to the 90’s. Not only was the 90’s a Golden Era for Hip Hop but A LOT of dope Soul and R&B music dropped during that time as well. So I wanted to give a small example of that within my 2 hour time slot.

Although last nights show was dedicated to 90’s era Soul and R&B music I still came with the B-Sides, remixes, & rare joints that you are accustomed to hearing on Vinyl Vybz. Plus I played some well known classics that are straight up DOPE!

So click on the link on top to check out the show. And thank you SO much for tuning in last night on www.playvybz.com! Tuning in when I’m on the air means a lot so I appreciate that. If you were unable to check out the show live than I appreciate you checking out this podcast and spreading the word (sharing). No doubt!

Next show I got some NEW Hip Hop & Soul music on deck. Plus some obscure Golden Era Hip Hop remixes that are BANANAS! It’s going to be DOPE! TRUST!!!

See you on Tuesday from 6-8pm CST on www.playvybz.com! WORD!


DJ HasH aka Da Cornbeef Kid of the Temporary Residents


***PLAYLIST***



DJ HasH- Vinyl Vybz Intro

Jamiroquai- Manifest Destiny

Sweetback- You Will Rise ft. Amel Larrieux

4Hero- Golden Age of Life

Intermission- Adam Rock "It’s Easy"

Jodeci- Freek’n You (Remix) ft. Raekwon & Ghostface

D’Angelo- Lady (Remix) ft. AZ

Alfonzo Hunter- Just The Way (Playas Play) ft. Erick Sermon

702- Steelo ft. Missy Elliot

Brandy- I Wanna Be Down (Remix) ft. MC Lyte, Yo-Yo, & Queen Latifah

SWV- Anything ft. Wu-Tang Clan (Old Skool Radio Version)

Intermission- Nice & Smooth "Old to the New" (chopped, looped & scratches by DJ HasH)

Mary J Blige- My Life

Mona Lisa- Can’t Be Wasting My Time ft. The Lost Boys

En Vogue- Hold On

Intermission- Raekwon "Heaven & Hell" (instrumental)

Soul II Soul- Keep On Movin' ft. Caron Wheeler

Caron Wheeler- Blue (Is The Colour of Pain)

Les Nubians- Makeda

Maxwell- Sumthin' Sumthin'

H-Town- Keepin' My Composure

Intermission- Donell Jones "In The Hood" (instrumental)

Christion- Full of Smoke

Smooth- Strawberries

Janet Jackson- Got Til It’s Gone (Ummah Jay Dee Revenge Mix)

Raphael Saadiq- Get Involved ft. Q-Tip

Erykah Badu- Certainly (Flipped It)

Davina- Getz No Where

Intermission- Ras Kass "Anything Goes" (instrumental)

Kut Klose- I Like (Remix)

Aaliyah- At Your Best (Remix)

Zhane- Crush

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics