Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (09-28-10)! One word...DOPE!!!



Click here to listen to the DOPENESS!

What’s up family! Thank you 1nce again for checking me out last night on www.playvybz.com! I get charged each time I do these shows. I have a genuine passion and love for all the music I play every week. And I HOPE you felt that same love and passion last night while listening to this incredible music!

I know we all lead busy lives so although I would love for you to listen to me live, I know that’s not possible for everyone. So if you missed last nights show, want to hear it again, or BOTH than you know what time it is. Hit up that link up top and listen to the DOPENESS!!! Feel free to share this link and spread the word too! Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH comes on EVERY Tuesday from 6-8pm (CST). Broadcasting straight from Brixton, London on the award winning www.playvybz.com!

I’m really excited about my next show. I’m bringing back a theme that I did last year, December to be exact. This is going to be Volume 2. I’ll leave it at that for now but if you’ve been listening to Vinyl Vybz for the past year you probably know whats up. :) I’m trying to outdo myself this go round so look out for that!!!

Until next time...

PEACE!!!

DJ HasH aka Da Corned Beef Kid of The Temporary Residents


***PLAYLIST***


DJ HasH- Vinyl Vybz Intro

L.L. Cool J- Droppin’ Em

Beastie Boys- Hey Ladies

K-Solo- I Can’t Hold It Back

Intermission- Slakah the Beatchild “When the Night Stood Still”

Busta Rhymes- Turn Me Up Some

Dred Scott- Check the Vibe ft. Adriana Evans

BusCrates 16-Bit Ensemble- Common Sense “I Used To Love H.E.R (BusCrates 16-Bit Ensemble Remix)”

Bahamadia- UKNOWHOWWEDO

Erick Sermon- Move On ft. Redman & Passion

Intermission- Nice & Smooth “Old to the New” (chopped, looped, & scratches by DJ HasH)

Nas- One Love

Shortie No Mass- U Like My Style

Intermission- Zo! “Blessed” / Median “Simile” (instrumental)

Rasheed Chappell- Freedom ft. Mishal Moore

Black Milk- Over Again ft. Monica Blaire

Rah Digga- Classic

Black Sheep- Birds Of A Feather ft. Q-Tip, Trugoy the Dove (Dave), & Mike G

Melatone- Make It Last

Hadee- Magnificent ft. Augustine & Primeridian

Intermission- Ras Kass “Understandable Smooth” (instrumental)

Sir Mix-A-Lot- Posse On Broadway

Eazy E- Real Compton City G’s

MC Ren- Same Old Sh@t

Level 6- Who Be Da Dopest

Compton’s Most Wanted- Straight CheckN’Em (B Mix)

Intermission- Silhouette Brown “Looking Back” (chopped ,looped, flanging by DJ HasH)

The Floacist- Forever ft. Musiq Soulchild

Georgia Anne Muldrow- Roses

Unckle Shecky & Green Tea- Crazy Feelin

Erik Rico & Marc Mac- Destiny

Zo!- Free Your Mind ft. Lady Alma

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics