Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (08-31-10)! DOPENESS GUARANTEED!!!



Click here to listen to the DOPENESS!

Peace yo! :) Big ups and MUCH respect to each and every one of you for listening to Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH tonight!

If you weren’t able to check the show out when it aired tonight, I got you (as usual)! Click on the link at the top of this post and you’ll be listening to the dopeness in NO time!

I played a lot of 90’s Hip Hop CLASSICS from the likes of Black Moon, Mobb Deep, Diamond D, Nas, Ras Kass, the Pharcyde & ATCQ to name a few. Plus some new 2010 HEAT from Invincible & Waajeed, The Roots, Zo!, & Panacea. I ended the show with some feel good 90’s soul music that I’m sure you’re going to feel.

The last 4 songs I played tonight was a pre-lude to next weeks show. I’m always brainstorming trying to find new ways of keeping Vinyl Vybz fresh and interesting when it comes to the music I play. And although I’m a MAJOR Hip Hop head, I LOVE ALL music. It’s hard being a DJ if you don’t have an appreciation for all music. So I got another them-based show for next week. This time I’m doing a 90’s Soul / R&B special for all of my heads that miss that 90’s music. Don’t worry though, I’m not going too far left from the Vinyl Vybz format. You know how I do! I’m bringing it to you "Vinyl Vybz" style. YESSIR. I’m not going to give too much away but expect to hear BANGAS from Jamiroquai, Sweetback, Les Nubians, Aaliyah, & Maxwell to name a few. Plus I got some DOPE R&B remixes from the 90’s including some rare ones featuring some Hip Hop heavyweights. I can’t wait for you to hear it. It’s going to be DOPE!

Be sure to check me out for the Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (90’s Soul / R&B) special next Tuesday from 6-8pm CST on the award winning www.playvybz.com! And please feel free to share this link and tell a friend to tell a friend about Vinyl Vybz if you know they would appreciate the type of music I play every week. Peace family!!!

DJ HasH aka Da Cornbeef Kid of the Temporary Residents

***PLAYLIST***

DJ HasH- Vinyl Vybz Intro

Black Moon- I Got Cha Opin (Remix)

Jeru The Damaja- Come Clean

Mobb Deep- Shook Ones Pt. II

Intermission- OGC "No Fear" (instrumental)

Nas- Halftime

Diamond D & The Psychotic Neurotics- Sally Got A One-Track Mind

Genius / GZA- Liquid Swords

Onyx- Shifftee

Fu-Schnickens- La Schmoove ft. Phife

A Tribe Called Quest- Midnight

Intermission- Mobb Deep "Got It Twisted" (instrumentals)

The D.O.C- The Formula

Lootpack- Hityawitdat

Quasimoto- The Unseen

Chino XL- Kreep (Video Remix)

Ras Kass- Miami Life

Intermission- Pharcyde "Devil Music" (instrumental)

Rakaa- Human Nature (Now Breathe) ft. The Teacha’ KRS-One

The Roots- The Day ft. Blu, Phonte, & Patty Crash

Zo!- Greater Than The Sun ft. Phonte

Invincible & Waajeed- Detroit Summer

Panacea- Immortal

Intermission- Nice & Smooth "Old to the New" (chopped, looped, & scratches by DJ HasH)

YZ- Tower With The Power

Pharcyde- Passin Me By

Intermission- Common "Come Close Remix" (instrumental)

Adriana Evans- Seeing Is Believing

Groove Theory- Keep Tryin'

Jamiroquai- Space Cowboy

Zhane- Vibe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics