Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (08-03-10) show! Listen to the DOPENESS! Enjoy!!!



Click here to listen to the DOPENESS!

What’s up fam! Welcome to another addition of Vinyl Vybz with your boy DJ HasH! This episode marks my 51st show! Time REALLY does fly when you're having fun! I remember my 1st show like it was yesterday! I wouldn’t have been able to be 51 shows deep if it wasn’t for the support of YOU and my Playvybz family. I really appreciate the love and I will continue to do my best to play that quality music that you’ve come to expect EVERY Tuesday (6-8pm CST) on www.playvybz.com.

I always complain about my displeasure with commercial radio and the lack of "balance" in the music that’s being played. Especially when it comes to Hip Hop. So it’s TRULY a blessing to have a platform which allows me to become part of the "solution". And I got the "solution" RIGHT HERE for your listening enjoyment!!!

If you missed the show this Tuesday or just want to hear the DOPENESS again, NO WORRIES!!! I got you when it comes to the brand of Hip Hop and Soul music that I know you miss hearing on a regular basis on commercial radio. I know I miss it! Just click on the link above if you haven’t already and then let the dopeness begin!!! :)

See you again next Tuesday and EVERY Tuesday from 6-8pm (CST) on www.playvybz.com for Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH!

PEACE!

DJ HasH (of the Temporary Residents) aka Da Corned-Beef Kid

***PLAYLIST***

DJ HasH- Vinyl Vybz Intro

Public Enemy- Fight The Power

X-Clan- Funkin’ Lesson

Big Daddy Kane- Young, Gifted and Black

Intermission- DJ Mitsu The Beats "Negative Ion"

Common- Come Close ft Mary J. Blige (Nicolay Remix)

The Pharcyde- Passin Me By (Fly as Pie Remix)

L.L. Cool J- Pink Cookies in a Plastic Bag Getting Crushed By Buildings (Video Mix)

Nas- The World is Yours (Tip Mix)

Camp Lo- Coolie High (Paradise Remix by Ski)

Intermission- Nice & Smooth "Old to the New" (chopped, looped, & scratched by DJ HasH)

Fu-Schnickens- Ring The Alarm

De La Soul- Much More

Dezaray Dawn- Hide Away (BusCrates 16 Bit Ensemble Remix)

Tone Trezure- Come With Me

Dwele- Dodgin’ Your Phone ft. David Banner

Erykah Badu- Gone Baby, Don’t Be Long

Intermission- 9th Wonder "Last Real N*gga Alive" (instrumental)

Black Sheep- Splash (Intro)

The Roots- Doin’ It Again

Chaundon- Disconnected

Median- Simile

LMNO & Mr. Brady- Hands Up

Intermission- The Roots "DillaTUDE: The Flight of Titus" (chopped & looped by DJ HasH)

Slum Village- Untitled / Fantastic

Slum Village- The Look of Love Pt.1

Slum Village- Climax (2.1O version)

Slum Village- Yum Yum (Unreleased Volume 1)

Slum Village- Scheming ft. J-Dilla, Posdnuos, & Phife

***Bonus Song***

Slum Village- Actin Normal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics