Sunday, April 4, 2010

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (03-31-10) ! Listen to the show and ENJOY!!!



What’s up! Thank you for hanging out with me on Tuesday and listening to the show! I know I kicked the show off a little differently than your accustomed to but that’s the beauty of Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH. You never quite know what I’m coming with. BUT I’m confident that you’re going to feel what I play. From broken beat, funk, & soul, golden era and current Hip Hop, and independent music. I GOT YOU! I even play music from albums that some people slept on like *cough* Electric *cough* Circus. LOL Speaking of Electric Circus, if you’re able to play the beginning of Aquarius backwards than give it a try. It’s kinda fun deciphering what that woman is saying in the beginning. :)

Next on Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH, I have some more soul music from Raphael Saadiq ft. Q-Tip, Janet Jackson ft. Q-Tip (AGAIN ;p), and Musiq Soulchild. Plus you know I got that DOPE Hip Hop! That’s the foundation of Vinyl Vybz! I got Public Enemy, Common, Reflection Eternal, A Tribe Called Quest, Doug E Fresh & Biz Markie on deck just to name a few. I’m also playing some Hip Hop for my DIE HARD Hip Hop heads from the likes of Company Flow, Top Quality, Channel Live, and a HARD to find Stezo BANGA that a lot of people have been asking me about. You know Stezo, the guy that use to dance for EPMD. :) Of course the Old to the New remains in full effect. This time I’ll be featuring BOSS.

As always it goes DOWN on Tuesday from 6-8pm CST on the award winning www.playvybz.com! See you then! In the meantime, if you missed the show this week or would like to hear the DOPENESS again, feel free to click on the link at the end of the playlist to listen! And share, Share, SHARE!!! LOL

PEACE!!!

DJ HasH aka Da Corned-Beef Kid


DJ HasH- Vinyl Vybz Intro

Applejac- Lalah Hathaway “Tragic Inevitability” (Applejac’s End of The Road re-rub)

2000 Black- Febulous

DKD (Dego + Kaidi Tatham + Daz-I-Kue)- We Can Make It ft. Donnie

Bakura- Mistaken ft. Darien (Domu Remix)

Intermission- Lord Finesse “Interlude” (chopped & looped DJ HasH)

Common- Aquarius ft. Bilal

A Tribe Called Quest- Jazz (We’ve Got)

Pete Rock & C.L Smooth- Act Like You Know

Black Moon- I Got Cha Opin (Remix)

Freestyle Fellowship- Inner City Boundaries ft. Daddy-O

Intermission- Nice & Smooth “Old to the New” (chopped, looped, & scratched by DJ HasH)

Jamal- Keep It Real

Little Brother- We Got Now ft. Chaundon

Intermission- Kool G Rap & DJ Polo “Ill Street Blues” (Instrumental)

Biz Markie- Biz Is Goin’ Off

Kool G Rap & DJ Polo- Road to the Riches

Big Daddy Kane- Smooth Operator

Marley Marl- The Symphony

Intermission- Brown Audio “Intro” (chopped & looped by DJ HasH)

Brown Audio- Come Fly

King Coz- The Caldwell ft H.I.S.D

Ilwil- From Love

Wale- Goodbye ft. Jean Grae & 9th Wonder

Lupe Fiasco- Paris, Tokyo

SB- Travelin’

Intermission- Yesterday’s New Quintet “Sunrays”

Madvillian- Accordion

Dynas- The Apartment

Reflection Eternal- Just Begun ft. Jay Electronica, J.Cole, & Mos Def

Freeway & Jake One- Stimulus Outro


Click here to listen to the DOPENESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics