Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (03-03-10)! Listen & ENJOY!!!


What’s up fam! Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU for holding me down and taking another 2 hour musical journey with me down this Vinyl Vybz road of DOPE music! The love and support is overwhelming! I’m approaching my one year anniversary of Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH being on the air at www.playvybz.com and I have all of YOU to thank for that!

Next show I have more of the same DOPENESS that you've come to expect from me every week. I keep the hits coming from artists like Mos Def, Reflection Eternal, Q-Tip, Strange Fruit Project, Gang Starr, and much MORE! I’m also featuring MF Doom for the Old to the New. I’m even throwing in some classic 70’s soul music from Ramp and Earth, Wind, & Fire because that’s the kind of mood I’m in. You never know what I might play on Vinyl Vybz but I can guarantee you that it’s going to be DOPE!!!

As always, I spin the classics that you rarely hear on the radio but SHOULD, this Tuesday and EVERY Tuesday from 6-8pm CST on the award winning www.playvybz.com! And for those that didn’t get the opportunity to check me out last week or want to give the show another listen, you can listen to THIS show by clicking on the link at the end of the playlist. Enjoy and feel free to SHARE! Til next time…

Peeeaaacccee!!!

DJ HasH- Vinyl Vybz Intro

Grand Puba- I Like It (I Wanna Be Where You Are)

Brand Nubian- Love Me Or Leave Me Alone

The Boogie Monsters-… And Then What?

Original Flavor- Can I Get Open

Intermission- Declaime & Georgia Anne Muldrow “Pad Kontrol”

Soulpersona- Flying Easy ft. Deborah Jordan

Jose James- Made For Love

Iman Williams & Buscrates- Ordinary Love

Georgia Anne Muldrow- Break You Down

Silhouette Brown- Casualties of Honey

Intermission- Decompoze “All Out” (chopped & looped by DJ HasH)

Slum Village- Actin Normal

The Roots- No Great Pretender

Declaime & Georgia Anne Muldrow- Fonk w/an O ft. LMNO

Finale & Spier 1200- Eye of the Beholder ft. Invincible &
Elzhi

Reflection Eternal- Just Begun ft. Jay Electronica, J.Cole, &
Mos Def

SB- I’m Looking For A Clair Huxtable

Freeway & Jake One- Stimulus Outro

Intermission- Nice & Smooth “Old to the New” (chopped, looped,
& scratched by DJ HasH)

Just Ice- The Desolate One

Camp Lo- Luchini (This Is It)

Intermission- KRS-One “Rappaz R.N.Dainja” (chopped & looped by
DJ HasH)

Boogie Down Productions- My Philosophy

Lord Finesse- Brainstorm / P.S.K (Remix) ft. O.C. & KRS-One

KRS-One- The MC

DJ Revolution- The DJ ft. KRS-One

Intermission- Marvin Gaye “After The Dance” (Instrumental)

Saunders Sermons- Day Dreaming

Jose James- Love Conversation ft. Jordana De Lovely

Common- It’s Your World ft. Bilal / Pop’s Reprise


Click here to listen to the DOPENESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics