Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vinyl Vybz with DJ HasH (J-Dilla Tribute)! Listen NOW! Enjoy!!!


What’s up fam! Thank you for tuning in and listening to my J-Dilla tribute. That goes DOUBLE for those that tuned in last week AND this week when my J-Dilla tribute show re-aired. Not to sound corny, but I put my mind, heart, & soul into this show and I hope that I did the late, great J-Dilla and all of YOU (my fellow J-Dilla headz) proud! For those that didn’t get the opportunity to listen to the show when it aired on www.playvybz.com, you can click on the link at the end of the playlist and check it out. Don’t be stingy either. Feel free to SHARE!!! :)

I have an exciting new show lined up next week that I GUARANTEE is going to be DOPE! :) Join me for 2 hours as I play incredible music from Reflection Eternal, Jose James, Strong Arm Steady, LMNO, Jay Electronica, Silhouette Brown, Slick Rick, MC Shan, Souls Of Mischief, Ursula Rucker, Soulpersona, Diamond District and MORE! Plus I’m featuring O.C and A Tribe Called Quest for the Old to the New segment. It all takes place on Tuesday (2/23/10) from 6pm-8pm(CST) on the award winning www.playvybz.com! Tune in! You won’t be disappointed! WORD!!!

DJ HasH- Vinyl Vybz Intro

Finale- Paid Homage (RIP J-Dilla)

Dela- Won’t Do ft. Miles Bonny

Dwele- Workin On It

Jay Dee aka J-Dilla- Think Twice Ft. Dwele

Intermission- Flying Lotus “Fall In Love (J-Dilla Tribute)”

Illa J- Timeless

Janet Jackson- Got Til It’s Gone (Ummah Jay Dee Revenge Mix)

Eric Roberson- Pretty Girl

J-Dilla- Brazillian Groove (EWF)

Erykah Badu- Didn’t Cha Know

Intermission- A Tribe Called Quest “4 Moms”

Jaylib- The Official

Busta Rhymes- The Range ft. Rah Digga

J-Dilla- Baby ft. Guilty Simpson & Madlib

J-Dilla- No One Knows (Unreleased)

Intermission- Nice & Smooth “Old to the New” (chopped, looped, & scratched by DJ HasH)

Slum Village- Look of Love (Remix)

Slum Village- Go Ladies

The Roots- Can’t Stop This

Intermission- J-Dilla “King”

Busta Rhymes- It’s A Party ft. Zhane (The Ummah Remix)

The Pharcyde- Y?

Keith Murray- The Rhyme (The Slum Village Remix)

Common- Nag Champa (Afrodisiac For The World)

Q-Tip- Things U Do

Slum Village- Yum Yum (Unreleased)

Intermission- J-Dilla “Don’t Cry”

Wale Oyejide- There’s A War Going On ft. J-Dilla

Black Star- Little Brother

DJ Jazzy Jeff- Are You Ready ft. Slum Village

De La Soul- Stakes Is High

Doom- Gazzillion Ear

Slum Village- Reunion ft. J-Dilla

***BONUS SONG***


Slum Village- World Full Of Sadness (Unreleased)

Click here to listen to the DOPENESS!

2 comments:

  1. Yo, DJ HasH!

    This has got me choked up! The Janet remix, man... Dilla's brother, the whole crew, and your awesome mix are off the hook. Thank you thank you thank you. Keep it up.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, thank YOU for love Dillon! I REALLY appreciate your comment! I do these shows , and this Dilla show especially, for real music fans and lovers like yourself. I'm glad you enjoyed the show. RESPECT!!!

    Dilla Lives!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics